Where you can read the relatively rational ramblings of a silly half-monkey, half-boy. This freak of nature is named Joel. He also responds to the name 'Bart Wang'.

Friday, April 04, 2003

Another day off... That's right, I'm free of work for another 'snow day' of sorts. Only this hint of heaven was brought about by a wicked ice storm. Couldn't have happened at a better time. Sweet can. So I've flittered away my day thus far by messing around with some MP3s, making a new CD (now playing) and watching one of my old favourite movies, 'North Shore'. Did you ever see that one? It's grand. Had leftover wings for lunch. Damn, this is a good existence. I think I'll go grab a Cherry Coke to make it even better.

My housemates (the owners, Summer & Mark) are presently at the hospital. Of all days, they're inducing Summer today. If it hasn't happened already, sometime today will see the appearance of the new person who will live in the house. A baby. That's scary.

Speaking of babies, the song of the moment that I can't get enough of is 'Get Busy' by Sean Paul. Dang, that video is hot and hilarious. On top of that, the song is catchier than Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome.

I'll get back to 'North Shore' with my buddies, Rick, Turtle and Chandler. Hang ten, barneys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home