Where you can read the relatively rational ramblings of a silly half-monkey, half-boy. This freak of nature is named Joel. He also responds to the name 'Bart Wang'.

Monday, March 31, 2003

I got back from Ottawa last night. Melanie and I had a great trip. It all started on Thursday night when we went to Toronto to see Godspeed You Black Emperor! It was a great show, though it was at a club with the worst location I have ever encountered. I videotaped the first hour and half. My video camera kicks ass. The footage is slick. The club was so dark that I shot it in nightvision and it's perfect.
The next morning, we left for Ottawa. Spent a couple days there meeting Melanie's friends at a birthday party and kicking it around Ottawa a little. The drive back was good too. We stopped in Smith's Falls, home of the Hershey's chocolate factory. Mmmmmm. I spent too much money but I'm sure my friends at work will be happy. Hahaha. Then we stopped in Kingston, where Melanie went to school and we toured the town. Quizno's and I kissed (au francais) and made up over a mesquite chicken sandwich. We're all good now.
Over 1100 kilometres driving is complete. Today my car is getting a makeover - cleaned, detailed and rustproofed. I'm spending money like I just won the lottery. Egads. Now, I'm just sitting in my grubby clothes, watching 'The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air'. Apparently TBS is playing four episodes of 'Dawson's Creek' every morning. If only I didn't have to work...
Well, I hope you're having a good day. I've gotta whiz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home