Where you can read the relatively rational ramblings of a silly half-monkey, half-boy. This freak of nature is named Joel. He also responds to the name 'Bart Wang'.

Thursday, March 27, 2003

Oh, my beloved Quizno's, how could you do this to me? After all the good times we've had together, all the cherished memories and delicious moments, you hurt me. Bad. At 1:30 A.M. Maybe it wasn't you. Maybe it was the immature kids you have working for you. Maybe it was you but I just don't want to accept it. How can I deal with tasting my first Black Angus steak sandwich and then suffering the slings and arrows of searing stomach pain and consequent diarrhea? You put me on the porcelain throne for almost a half hour in the middle of the night. Is that what you do to someone you love? That's not how I'd describe a loving, caring relationship.
I don't know if we should see each other for a while. Maybe we need to take a break, get some distance and re-evaluate what our respective needs are. It'll be difficult but I think it's necessary after last night's episode. I hope you spend this time wisely, thinking about what you want from a lover/partner/customer. Don't throw what we've had away. I'll miss you while we're apart.

Love, Bart Wang

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home