Where you can read the relatively rational ramblings of a silly half-monkey, half-boy. This freak of nature is named Joel. He also responds to the name 'Bart Wang'.

Monday, March 17, 2003

One of the things I'm trying to do in life is not to put myself in situations that I will just pick apart another person, mock them in my head and declare my intellectual superiority. Hence, I did not watch George Bush's speech.

To keep you and your friends entertained for hours and hours, I give you two of the funniest words in the English language: 'monkey' and 'poop'. Try to seriously consider the words. They are just damn hilarious. The funniest phrase in the English language? 'Monkey poop'. Damn, that's good stuff.

I did buy the new Switchfoot. My word, that's a good record. The first single is the opening track, 'Meant To Live', and it better blow up like a cat in a microwave or I'm moving to Algeria to get away from the fickle, ignorant music-buying masses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home