Where you can read the relatively rational ramblings of a silly half-monkey, half-boy. This freak of nature is named Joel. He also responds to the name 'Bart Wang'.

Wednesday, March 26, 2003

Today is the greatest day I have ever known. I visited the new local Quizno's. Hot damn, that's my idea of heaven on earth. I had the Black Angus (large size) - it was pretty good. I'm not a steak fan but I enjoyed it. Melanie had the chicken carbonara and it was fantastic. I love the taste of bacon and chicken together. Mmmmm. I can't believe I have a Quizno's within 15 minutes of my house. That's the best possible situation for my tastebuds, though not for my wallet.
I also picked up a bunch of cheap discs today. Believe it or not, I got the Joy Electric double CD, 'The Art & Craft Of Popular Music', for only $7 plus tax. For you Yankees, that's about $4.50. Not bad. As well, I bought four hardcore records from Facedown Records, each for $7. Not bad. It's been a long time since I've bought any hardcore. Feels good. And I picked up Underoath. That's a slick record. Crazy.
I'm going to see Godspeed You! Black Emperor tomorrow night in Toronto. I am really excited because, from what I understand, they bring a musical performance to a whole new level. The following morning I'm driving to Ottawa for a couple days. That should be a good time. Staying a hotel - who doesn't like that?
Well, I'm off to sleep. Oh yeah, I got a phat Gospel Gangstas t-shirt the other day. Dude, it's seriously O.G. Back to the first album, 'Gang Affiliated'. Yeah, you know how I do. Recognize, foo'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home