Where you can read the relatively rational ramblings of a silly half-monkey, half-boy. This freak of nature is named Joel. He also responds to the name 'Bart Wang'.

Thursday, May 29, 2003

Today was busy. Lots of paperwork and meetings. I got a fair amount done but I'd like to have more complete. Tomorrow will be a crappy day. My team at work always gets screwed. We're the most reliable by far (of course, I believe that but others have said it too).
Last night Laurie Castellani came over and we watched the finale of Dawson's Creek. She hadn't seen it. We talked with Jeff Timko too. I found this hilarious program on the Internet that reads your words out (TextAloud). Make it say 'Poop'. It's genius.
I need to work out now because I haven't in over a week. Blech. I'm lazy and tired. Those don't work well together in efforts to get active.
If I see you, remind me to tell you about the Promise Keepers conference I went to - oh yeah, that's a good story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home