Where you can read the relatively rational ramblings of a silly half-monkey, half-boy. This freak of nature is named Joel. He also responds to the name 'Bart Wang'.

Friday, April 18, 2003

I stayed home last night. I was dead tired from a long, mentally-fatigued day at work. I think of the guys I met wanted to kick my ass. No, actually, I know he did. I think that guy was close to getting assaultive. Thanks to God for giving me courage and not flinching. I think if I would have shown fear, he would have caused some damage to my face.
I ended up not driving to Buffalo to see Damien Jurado, Adam Voith and Dave Fischoff. It's one of those choices that is difficult to make for me because I wanted to meet Adam and hear Damien. It's rare that those folks are close to my house. Oh well. I needed the sleep. And we watched the second episode of Dawson's Creek. Oh, how the mighty have fallen...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home