Where you can read the relatively rational ramblings of a silly half-monkey, half-boy. This freak of nature is named Joel. He also responds to the name 'Bart Wang'.

Sunday, May 11, 2003

Back in the Creek and in full effect. I have to shave. I just spent valuable time downloading the new Anberlin album called 'Blueprints For the Black Market'. If you like to rock, you will like this record. It's damn good. I will be purchasing it because it is that good. The other fine album I am excited about listening to is by Mae and called 'Destination: Beautiful'. Fans of Jimmy Eat World should eat this like sugar-coated sugar. Dee-lish!
Spent a good day with Melanie before her big trip to Nashville. A whole week without her around. I can make out with other chicks then, right? I mean, she's in another area code and country.
Well, my razor calls. Have a lovely evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home