Where you can read the relatively rational ramblings of a silly half-monkey, half-boy. This freak of nature is named Joel. He also responds to the name 'Bart Wang'.

Saturday, May 17, 2003

Yo! It's a long weekend and I'm just chillin' at quarter to 11PM on Saturday. Nice... Last night I had a couple guys over (Jon, Sean, Jeff & Josh) over for some BBQ meat. Mmmm, barbecue. Josh ditched us for his lady and then we picked up Belly. We laughed, we watched Jon get aggravated, we ate. Good times.
Today I went for a run with Sean. We did some sprinting, which tired me out. Of course, it felt really good. Sean runs like a gazelle. I think we should called him 'Gazzer'. Went shopping for groceries and then sat on the computer for several hours to make CDs, neglecting my pile of dishes. I made 4 for Christina Vandermark, who is going to Ethiopia at the end of the month. She's going for 2 months (she's a nurse). Gave her some love by Switchfoot, Anberlin, Mae, Rosie Thomas and a few tracks she wanted (three versions of 'In Your Eyes' by Peter Gabriel, for instance).
Now I'm tired. I don't know if I should stay up and watch a movie or go to bed. Maybe I'll watch a movie. I have a bunch that I bought recently. I think I'll throw on 'Mississippi Burning'.
Well, I'm going to go to that now, provided I don't fall asleep first. I hope you had a good day. I look forward to two more without work! Melanie comes home from Nashville tomorrow night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home