Where you can read the relatively rational ramblings of a silly half-monkey, half-boy. This freak of nature is named Joel. He also responds to the name 'Bart Wang'.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Dunk it in the toilet...

I'm a total ass. You already knew that. I'm just learning it. I missed my favourite comedian of the day, Jim Gaffigan, in Toronto on the weekend. I only found out today that he was in the area. Dangit! I've tried to get Belanger to see him in Calgary in a couple weeks. Are you in Calgary? You should go too. I guarantee tears. Hot pocket!

You need to hear him so you can get his last album, Beyond The Pale, here. I own the DVD, which is the best way to experience Mr. Gaffigan. Go buy it ASAP.

I'm on vacation this week, though I did check my work e-mail today. I've accomplished very little in my two days off so far. I watched 'Severance' today, which was pretty good. I also updated our RRSP stuff. Tomorrow is the pinnacle of the week - new tattoos. I'm super-excited and a bit nervous as it's been several years since I've felt the sting of the needle. It'll be worth it because I'll be able to convince some people I'm cool and/or tough. Oh, scratch that last possibility. The word 'Love' will be prominently displayed on my body so I don't think anyone's going to fall for the 'tough' act. Of course, I don't want to be tough. Which works well because I'm not. Anyhow, I'll post pictures eventually.

I have the best wife in the world. Most of you would agree with me. Can I get an 'amen', Whitney? She treats me so well. She's awesome.

I've been reading 'Poop Culture', which Chad gave me for Christmas. It is excellent. Lots of laughs (because I'm totally immature) and lots of interesting information. I definitely recommend it. The author suggests that bidets may have caught on in North America if it was called a 'butt sink'. That's hilarious, I don't care who you are.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bill Power said...

I am glad to see you enjoyed your week off and that you are blogging again. But, I feel like you can do better! :) Just kidding, bro.

6:35 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home