Where you can read the relatively rational ramblings of a silly half-monkey, half-boy. This freak of nature is named Joel. He also responds to the name 'Bart Wang'.

Monday, May 28, 2007

I usually wouldn't find this sort of thing to be funny...

... but it is Will Ferrell. And it's so over-the-top that it makes me laugh. Did you hear about this? Caused a big uproar, apparently, in some circles due to its use of foul language. Dig it. Thanks to Phil for the link.

The Landlord

And here's another one from Willy...



I purchased DVDFab today and hope it will facilitate me in my quest to copy Freaks & Geeks for my friends to observe. I have the special yearbook edition and don't want to lend it out (it was freaking expensive and, frankly, I don't like you or trust you enough to let you borrow it). It was the best show ever and you need to watch it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home