Where you can read the relatively rational ramblings of a silly half-monkey, half-boy. This freak of nature is named Joel. He also responds to the name 'Bart Wang'.

Monday, May 14, 2007

Music and blogging = Too much time!

Two sites to note... First, a new writing collective has formed from the ashes of Winterbeard. We've shaved and are ready for summer by telling you what we think. I've been thrown into this, in spite of my ignorance and immaturity. It's called Crooked Letters and I feel privileged to be in such good company. Maybe I'll turn something in worth publishing. Check it.

Secondly, The Ted Kennedys are finally rocking for you. Bringing you old school punk rock with a modern edge and political shenanigans, they'll get you circling the pit. You can download their first EP for free on their Virb site. Don't sleep. That's where I'm going now. In the words of Ralph Wiggum, "Oh goody, sleep! That's where I'm a Viking!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home