Where you can read the relatively rational ramblings of a silly half-monkey, half-boy. This freak of nature is named Joel. He also responds to the name 'Bart Wang'.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Heeeeeeeeere's Rosie!

This show had Rosie opening for Damien Jurado. The upstairs room had some loud bass pumping so it's distracting at points during Rosie's set. She makes light of it at one point. This was the first time I met her and she was super nice. I gave her a small gift and a letter expounding on my appreciation for her when I went to find her behind the stage. I walked away after she thanked me only to have her run out of the backstage area to give me a big hug and then hugged Melanie. There are few artists that are more engaging or personable that I've met. Enjoy the show, folks

Rosie Thomas - El Mocambo, Toronto, Ontario (11-14-03) [WMV file]

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I'm listening to this in the background as I'm screwing about on the computer...and i really love her voice. I'm excited for my new CD. Thanks friend.

11:00 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home