Where you can read the relatively rational ramblings of a silly half-monkey, half-boy. This freak of nature is named Joel. He also responds to the name 'Bart Wang'.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Denison Witmer at The Fire (September 12, 2001)

More DW for your listening pleasure. Thanks to Scott for posting these way back when. I wish I could still get into his FTP site. Hook me up! For those unhip cats, The Fire is a club in Philadelphia. Is Denison Philly's second favourite son, next to Rocky Balboa? I don't know which I would choose if I were forced. They're neck-and-neck in my books. Yes, I maintain actual books about these things. Denison, don't feel bad that you're tied with someone who is fictional. He's real to me as well as the Belangers, Jon and Adam.

Denison Witmer - Live at The Fire (Philadelphia, PA 9-12-01) [Zip file]

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you repost the file? The MegaUpload link claims the file is unavailable. Thanks.

3:30 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for posting this...

12:27 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home