Where you can read the relatively rational ramblings of a silly half-monkey, half-boy. This freak of nature is named Joel. He also responds to the name 'Bart Wang'.

Sunday, May 01, 2005

It's around 11PM and I'm in Wildwood Crest, New Jersey. We're leaving in the morning and we will likely stop in at the Philadelphia Museum of Art. They've got a Salvador Dali exhibit. I wish I could say I knew something about the man other than just having heard his name but I know nothing. Bill & Ronee have been killer hosts and we both wish we could live near them all the time. We also got to spend some time with Ronee's older brother, Jay, and he is awesome. Three good reasons to live in Wildwood - unfortunately, nine hours away from our home.
I'll try to write something mildly interesting when we get back. First stop, bed. Second stop, Binghamton, New York. Third stop, home. Until then, I hope you're well and you don't get gonorrhea. Diarrhea, though, that's just funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home