Where you can read the relatively rational ramblings of a silly half-monkey, half-boy. This freak of nature is named Joel. He also responds to the name 'Bart Wang'.

Saturday, March 20, 2004

I suck. I can't believe I haven't written anything. No, wait, of course I can believe that. Like I said, I suck. The two go together perfectly. I just woke up and I'm going to have a protein shake before stretching and making my way over to the gym. Belly should be meeting me there, though I have no idea at what time. He is always at least fifteen minutes later than the time he states. If he tells me that he'll be somewhere at 10AM, he's show up no earlier (nine times out of ten) than 10:15. Sometimes it's even later so it makes having plans awkward. Though, it is mildly amusing when he walks in exactly fifteen minutes late. Mind you, it's a very mild amusement. It's also really annoying.
I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home