Where you can read the relatively rational ramblings of a silly half-monkey, half-boy. This freak of nature is named Joel. He also responds to the name 'Bart Wang'.

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Don't ask me how or why but I like Money Money. A lot. I can't think of any other bands that might be considered similar to them that I like. It's not because they are friends with my friends. Maybe it's because they are super nice guys. Maybe it's their pretty faces. It probably has to do with rocking hard. Whatever it is, they rocked Hamilton last night. It was my first time seeing them - Money Money took away my virginity last night. I felt bad though because Hamilton is a very unengaging crowd. While people like seeing live music, it's very subdued. Ryan is a very entertaining guy and I could tell he would have loved to be surrounded by people into the music. Instead, the crowd was at a distance so he had to go to them. They were better than I could have hoped. I had heard three songs from the Internet and liked them a lot but didn't know what to expect. Awesome stuff. They're on a western Canada swing - or, at least, on their way to said swing. They have to drive from Hamilton this morning to Calgary, work back to Winnipeg and then go to Banff followed by Vancouver. Yuck. Good luck to you, boys. Get back safe. The PTBO needs some legitimate rock music, not just more Krutch.

1 Comments:

Blogger blondel said...

fist in the air.. dirty. fun. rock music. welcome to the world of money money.

9:19 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home