Where you can read the relatively rational ramblings of a silly half-monkey, half-boy. This freak of nature is named Joel. He also responds to the name 'Bart Wang'.

Sunday, August 10, 2003

I just got in from Windsor, Ontario. Some of you Americans will know Windsor from its appearance in the movie, Bowling For Columbine. It's right across the river from Detroit. It's not that great a city, at least what we saw. Kinda dull. I'm sure there's more there if you were a local. As such, I wasn't overly impressed. But we (Melanie and I) did stay at a wicked bed and breakfast lodging called Ye Olde Walkerville B&B. I felt funny referring to it as the 'B&B' because that was such a big part of Dawson's Creek - the Potter B&B. If you want to see it, go to the website and click on the link on the bottom left of the page.
That's all I have to say about that. I have a frickin' huge canker on my lower lip which has prevented me from eating much since breakfast (which was a wicked omelette made from scratch by the proprietor of the B&B). Gotta shave, then put some trash away. Back to work. Only two weeks away from my northern trek to Barry's Bay. It's been two years in the making and I am so psyched.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home