Where you can read the relatively rational ramblings of a silly half-monkey, half-boy. This freak of nature is named Joel. He also responds to the name 'Bart Wang'.

Friday, January 17, 2003

Yay! Weekend! Woo hoo! Pheew. I can now breathe easy for a couple days. Damn, it's cold out. I think that we, as a country, have seasonal amnesia. This diagnosis may be applied to all countries, but I think it would be ludicrous to speak for the rest of the world. I can only speak for the 25-30 million people in my country. Anyhow, yeah, seasonal amnesia. How many times have people said this to you - 'Holy crap! It's frickin' cold out! I don't remember it being this cold last year!' Did the temperature not get as low as -15 Celsius last year? Dang straight, it did. Any chance we'll remember that? Nope. Same thing happens every season. Either it seems too hot, too cold or not hot enough. Let's keep it real, no one in Canada without a mental illness maintains that it's not cold enough. All this to say that I was freezing when I went outside today. Thank goodness it wasn't for very long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home