Where you can read the relatively rational ramblings of a silly half-monkey, half-boy. This freak of nature is named Joel. He also responds to the name 'Bart Wang'.

Friday, December 20, 2002

Last words before I head over to Belly's house to kick some computer-generated ass on Bond 007. I finished watching 'Run Lola Run' yesterday and it was amazing. Haven't enjoyed a movie that much in a long time. You definitely need to see it. Lemme know if you want to borrow it.
Thanks to my co-worker and friend, Ricky, I picked up the Back To The Future trilogy on DVD. He gave me a gift certificate for our 'secret Santa' game at work. I can't wait to watch Marty and Doc again.
Christmas Day will find me, watching the new Lord Of The Rings movie with Cal and Soo. Before that, tomorrow, December 21st, features the new Fat Albert Christmas special on NBC at 8PM. Don't miss it - hey hey hey!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home