Where you can read the relatively rational ramblings of a silly half-monkey, half-boy. This freak of nature is named Joel. He also responds to the name 'Bart Wang'.

Saturday, January 11, 2003

It's Saturday, finally. This was the first week since the beginning of December that I worked 5 full days. I had a week of holidays, then Christmas week (2.5 days off) and New Year's week (2.5 days off). Government jobs kick ass. Of course, there are stressful parts too. But I manage, by the grace of God, I'm sure.
I finished watching the first season of '24' last night just before 2AM. Damn, that show is AMAZING. I'm almost glad I didn't watch it on TV because I'd be so pissed when I had to wait a week to see what happened next. I watch 6 episodes yesterday. The "alternate ending" was pretty lame. Overall, you gotta see it if you already haven't.
Been chattin' with a fine MC from Albany, NY (518 in the hizzouse), my man, Sev Statik. Check out the upstate NY hip hop scene at www.pitchcontrolmusic.com - it's slick.
As for me, tonight is jam-packed with love and goodness. First, I'm going to see 'Bowling For Columbine' again, this time with different company (Melanie, Soo, and whoever else wants to go). Then Melanie and I will be joining Karen, Sean W., Ben "Baby Goose", his lady Terah and other rabid rock fans to see the Weakerthans. If I recall, Chris Carrabba really likes the Weakerthans. That's a vote of confidence in my books. Chris loves the Beach Boys, so I trust him.
Now I've got to jump in the shower (you decide if you want that mental picture), then Josh and I are going to look at monkey suits, uhh, I mean, tuxedos for his wedding. He's getting married in less than 6 months. Unreal. Much love and respect to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home