Where you can read the relatively rational ramblings of a silly half-monkey, half-boy. This freak of nature is named Joel. He also responds to the name 'Bart Wang'.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

So this is what it feels like to be a man

I have a beard. Many of you know this by now because you've seen it. I think it's quite impressive. I'm no Dave Blondel but I can grow some significant facial hair. It will only last until Melanie insists I shave it off. I'm hoping that's not for a while. Nothing beats not shaving. Ok, several things are better than not shaving but it is still pretty high up the list of super-great things. Here's some pictures to show you the new me...





I think it's dashing. Several people at work told me they liked it. So did Christina Vandermark. I trust her opinion more than your's - provided your offering a dissenting perspective. Keep your negativity to yourself.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa! I tell you what, Whoa!!!

1:29 p.m.

 
Blogger Me said...

Wow...haven't seen you in awhile...impressive! You could use it like a purse!! Store money and stuff...just watch out for gummy bears...although they'd look very decorative they're a tad bit sticky.k

6:49 p.m.

 
Blogger Me said...

I don't know where that "k" after the word "sticky" came from...

6:50 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your beard make you look like an artist. It is a sensitive beard.
I salute your choice.

9:52 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home