Where you can read the relatively rational ramblings of a silly half-monkey, half-boy. This freak of nature is named Joel. He also responds to the name 'Bart Wang'.

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Oh, so this is what I was missing out on!

I never played Dungeons & Dragons. As all young people raised in a North American church know, it was evil, sinful and would result in your own demonic possession. I thought that was bad at the time and I wanted nothing to do with such things. There were WAY COOLER sins that I had in mind.

Well, I now do not believe it to be sinful but I am thankful I never played. Why? Watch this re-enactment and give thanks to the Lord that you're not a social moron. That is, unless you did play, in which case you probably won't give thanks because you are either: A) possessed, or B) a dork. Yes, Nagy, I'm talking about you. Hahahaha. If you don't laugh your ass off, you can kick me in the nuts. It's THAT funny. Thanks to Opus for the link!

Time for the season premiere of The Simpsons!

1 Comments:

Blogger Fungineer said...

update your blog. do it.

10:17 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home