Where you can read the relatively rational ramblings of a silly half-monkey, half-boy. This freak of nature is named Joel. He also responds to the name 'Bart Wang'.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Look beneath the floorboards for the secrets I have hid

It's the weekend! I've done little today (Saturday). I did less last evening. Got to finally hook-up with Taxman at the gym (it's pronounced 'gime', like 'dime') for a good chest workout. I haven't seen him in about three weeks so it was great to catch up some and pump iron. I had some excellent scrambled eggs afterwards (Taxman's not-so-secret post-workout meal) - delicious!
Melanie's working another night shift today and I'm heading into Toronto in less than an hour to meet up with Todd. We're seeing the wonderful Sufjan Stevens and the Illinoisemakers. I can't wait. I've only met Sufjan once when he played in Kitchener with Danielson. He came to Toronto twice in the past two years but I was in Mexico both times (once with Melanie's family at Christmas and then our honeymoon). I'm really looking forward to it. Read the lyrics to his song about John Wayne Gacy, the serial killer. It's a brilliant song. The whole album is genius.
Time for a shower. I smell. Peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home