Where you can read the relatively rational ramblings of a silly half-monkey, half-boy. This freak of nature is named Joel. He also responds to the name 'Bart Wang'.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Phil Donlon is crazy hot


Do you have IFC? I do. Do I watch it? No. Why did I get it then? Well, it made me feel more cool than retaining the stupid "music" channels that never play music. Plus, I knew that one day Phil Donlon's films would appear on my screen. That day is this Saturday, December 9th at 5:35PM. This is Phil's first short film, Wrestled, and it's excellent. Not only does Phil co-write, star and direct in the film, it's an incredibly deep film (in spite of its length) that gives the audience more than they can take in over only one viewing. Make sure you tune it in, kids. Oh yeah, and that's Phil offering money if you check it out. He'll give even more if you post kind words on the IFC website about the film.

I'd tell you all about the film but I don't want to give away the plot. Besides, I really should go. I have to go to the mall except xNick Bechardx is supposedly on that stupid game show, 'You Bet Your Ass', on the Comedy Network. I haven't seen Nick in a long time. I don't think he was sober the last time I saw him. I wonder if he will be when he's on TV.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MIKE VANDERMARK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home