Where you can read the relatively rational ramblings of a silly half-monkey, half-boy. This freak of nature is named Joel. He also responds to the name 'Bart Wang'.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

The Urban Achiever Show


Those of you who have read much on this blog (both of you) have heard me talk about my friend, Bill. Bill's an awesome guy who I have been blessed to get to know over the last several years, including a couple trips down to see him in Wildwood, New Jersey. He and his lovely wife, Ronee, are now in Nashville, where Bill is back in the music biz amongst friends and Ronee is kicking ass and taking names. We hope to visit them there sometime in the near future.

After much delay, I am glad to share with you his new online show, The Urban Achiever Show. The first episode is on religion and politics (with a little bit on pie) and features such wonderful guests as Lee Camp, Jerry Maynard, Derek Webb and Randy Draughon. It is excellently assembled. I'm not just saying that because I fear Bill's wrath (though I do) but I actually enjoyed it a lot. Bill and I share a lot of the same values and views and he was able to say a lot of what I think needs to be said. Plus, he's funny, not to mention hunky. Can't wait for the next episode, BP!



If you prefer Google Video for some reason, you can watch the show there too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bill Power said...

Thanks so much for posting this man. You rule!

2:19 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home