Where you can read the relatively rational ramblings of a silly half-monkey, half-boy. This freak of nature is named Joel. He also responds to the name 'Bart Wang'.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Why my wife rules

This past weekend was our fourth anniversary. Yep, the big Oh-Four in Oh-Eight. We went to the marvelously romantic city of Amherst, New York for two nights. Wow. Yes, ladies, you let this guy get away. Your loss, Mrs. Wang's gain.

Mrs. Wang is beautiful, smart, funny, caring, compassionate (she married me, right?), smells nice, the best baker/cook in the world, foxy and incredible. I am the luckiest.

To further cement her status as 'greatest partner ever', she sent me a response to a message I forwarded her. It seems, according to scientific research, that there may be a link between blood pressure and flatulence. Much like the childhood rhyme says, 'The more you fart, the better you feel,' and now it is being proven.

After sending her the article so that she would stop being mad at me and start being happy that I'm actively controlling my blood pressure, she responded with this, which reminded me of how much I love her.

I'm not sure what's funnier, that the researcher's name is actually Wang, or that he spent 5 years studying mouse farts... How would he talk about that at parties?
"How's work Wang?"
"It stinks but I'm learning a lot."

Are you kidding me? This woman's gold - pure gold! Marry me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home